Kent Washington Bankruptcy Lawyer

Washington Bankruptcy Attorneys Committing to Solving Your Problems

If you are seeking true bankruptcy protection, you need an attorney who goes beyond the basic Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 filings. You want a dedicated advocate willing to enter the courtroom on your behalf. You want an experienced bankruptcy lawyer to hold creditors accountable for violating the laws that govern their industry.

At the Iwama Law Firm, we do more than just submit Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy forms to the courts. We provide personalized representation in providing the protection you need during difficult times.

Take action immediately to protect your right to bankruptcy and against the ongoing harassment of collection agencies. Contact us at 253-656-4851 or toll free at 888-465-0246.

Auburn Debt Settlement Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout Washington

When you retain Matt Iwama, the founder of our Kent-based law firm, you are more than just a client for one case. You are a client for life. Not only do we litigate when most of our peers pursue filings, we also communicate with our clients once a year. We encourage them to pull their credit report for a free review at our office. Violations are brought to their attention and pursued aggressively.

Aggressive Foreclosure Defense Through Negotiation and Litigation

A majority of cases that come to our law firm involve foreclosure defense that include both first and second mortgages. Financial struggles, coupled with a home losing value, wreak havoc on your financial picture and could lead to a notice of foreclosure.

Having an advocate at your side increases your chance of keeping your house. A bankruptcy attorney who attends continuing legal education courses and monitors the legal developments in this area can give you confidence that the most up to date solutions can be found to your complex financial problems.

Contact Us

For more information, or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding representation on a bankruptcy or real estate-related matter, please contact us.